Is this to risque for Mitchieville?
I've wanted to post this for Friday Female Flesh but am concerned that is a little to NSFW for Mitchieville. I'm leaving this up till 1400 Mitchieville time and then deleting it. Let me know what you think, the fate of Friday Female Flesh is in your hands.

Click to enlarge.
Update - I've decided to leave the post up, but with a photo shopped 'hoohoo'. Let it be known that the people of Mitchieville have spoken and Mitchieville will remain 'hoohoo' free for the foreseeable future. Thanks for the input folks.

Click to enlarge.
Update - I've decided to leave the post up, but with a photo shopped 'hoohoo'. Let it be known that the people of Mitchieville have spoken and Mitchieville will remain 'hoohoo' free for the foreseeable future. Thanks for the input folks.
Labels: Friday Night Female Flesh
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home